According to article 13 of the EU regulation 2016/679 of 27/04/2016, hereinafter referred to as GDPR, Federica Lanari, with registered office in Via de ‘ Gandolfi 14/A, Bologna, (C.F. LNRFRC88R51A944K, P. I.V., 03533401208,) as the holder of the processing of personal data, the Informs on the following:
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data you provide will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- A) stipulation and execution of the contract and all related activities, such as, but not limited to, invoicing, credit protection, administrative, managerial, organisational and functional services to the execution of the contract;
- B) Fulfilment of the obligations under the law, regulations, applicable legislation and other provisions issued by law enforcement and supervisory and control bodies.
The processing of personal data for the above purposes does not require its express consent (art. 6 Lett. b) and E) of the GDPR.
Mandatory or optional nature of the conferral of data and consequences of any refusal to provide personal data:
The data required for the purposes set out above in (a) and (b) must be provided for the fulfilment of the statutory obligations and/or for the conclusion and execution of the contractual relationship and the provision of the requested services. Therefore, its eventual refusal, even partial, to provide such data would entail the impossibility for the supplier to establish and manage the relationship itself and to provide the requested service.
Methods of data processing:
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 No. 2) GDPR, for the above purposes, both on paper and computer-based, by means of electronic instruments or in any case automated, in compliance with the regulations in force in particular regarding confidentiality and safety and in conformity with the principles of Correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of the rights of the customer.
The treatment is carried out directly by the owner’s organization, by its managers and/or appointees.
Communication and diffusion:
The personal data may be communicated, within the limits strictly relevant to the obligations, the tasks and the purposes mentioned above and in compliance with the applicable laws in this field, to the following categories of subjects:
- Persons to whom such communication must be carried out in order to fulfil or require the fulfilment of specific obligations under laws, regulations and/or Community legislation;
- External natural and/or legal persons providing instrumental services to the owner’s activities for the purposes set out above (e.g. agents, suppliers, consultants, carriers, institutions, professional studies). These subjects will operate as responsible for the treatment.
Personal data will not be subject to dissemination in any way.
Retention period of personal data:
The personal data will be kept for the entire duration expressed in the contract concluded with the holder concluded that the data will be kept for the fulfilment of the terms prescribed by law for the preservation of administrative documents after which will be deleted.
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. It is in any case understood that the holder, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers also extra-EU. In this case, the holder shall ensure that the transfer of the extra-EU data will be in conformity with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulations of the standard contractual clauses laid down by the European Commission.
Rights of the person concerned:
In its capacity as interested, it has the rights of the GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning it, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
- Obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purposes and modalities of treatment; c) of the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) The identifying details of the holder, the persons responsible and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or which may be known to them as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons responsible or in charge;
- Obtaining: A) the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data; (b) The cancellation, the processing anonymously or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including those whose preservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed; (c) The attestation that the transactions referred to in (a) and (b) have been brought to the attention, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in cases where such fulfilment proves to be impossible or involves a Use of means manifestly disproportionate in respect of the protected law;
- Oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning it, albeit relevant to the purpose of the collection;
Where applicable, it also has the rights of the GDPR (right of adjustment, right to oblivion, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Authority guarantor
For the exercise of the aforementioned rights of the GDPR or for questions or information concerning the processing of its data and the security measures adopted, it may in any case forward to our company the request to the following address:
FEDERICA LANARI, VIA DE ‘ GANDOLFI 14/A, N.TEL: 051 0226517, MAIL: INFO@FEDERICALANARI.COM